Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Updates

I know it has been so long since I posted. Every time I look at my own blog I feel guilty for not posting. So much is going on right now. Life is going on right now. And I am loving every minute of it. Our little boy is now 1 year old. He gets cuter every day and learns more and more every day. He is my blessing. We celebrated his birthday in style. Party, balloons, cake and lots of presents. Since we don't have much family around, it was amazing how many of our friends came to his party. My brother and his fiance and Lily were there. Ryan was there too. Otherwise all of our good friends were there.

David is in Iraq now and will be there until next summer. Please pray for him that he stays safe and come home soon. So far he is doing really well.

Carrie is making wedding plans for March. She and Gus will be married in Princeton and we are all looking forward to the wedding. She has a job now teaching middle school music and reading in the Washington, DC area. Gus is beginning a new job as well. They seem to be doing really well together.

Ryan just started his senior year of high school. Hard to believe that he will be graduating next spring. When I met him, he was only 12 years old. Time sure does fly by.

My brother and Stacy are planning their November wedding. That will be here before we know it. Our whole family is in the wedding. Dwaine is the best man, I am a bridesmaid, Ryan is a groomsman and Ethan is the ring bearer. He better learn to walk really soon! Lily turned one in May and is walking all over the place. She is so cute!

Dwaine continues to be really busy with his job and I am still working part time and loving it. Other than that, not much more to report. We are all doing well and are all healthy and happy.

Here is a little parting picture:

No comments: