Here are the things I am thankful for in no particular order:
- My health - mostly because I am getting a little older now and think about this a lot.
- My husband - because he is the highlight of my life. We truly came to be together through what I believe is divine intervention. God brought us to the same place and it was only through luck, really that we came to meet. Who else could have brought him to Columbia Missouri from Oklahoma of all places!
- My family - my brother first of all and then my aunts and uncles and cousins. I am also thankful for the time I had with my parents. I had really great parents and even though they were taken from me too soon, I am grateful for the time that we were together.
- My new family - this would include David, Ryan, Carrie and Dwaine's family who have taken me in as one of their own.
- My wonderful friends - you all know who you are. Thank you for being my friends because without you, I would not be where I am today, I am sure of that.
Those are the main things I am thankful for. Happy Belated Thanksgiving.