Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to touch base with you all. Mostly I wanted to enclose our latest picture of Ethan. So here is our cute little boy!


The tech who did the ultrasound said he had my nose. What does that mean?! He is cute, though. I can't wait to see him in person. Anyway, I am doing fine. I'm getting bigger every day it seems. But I am feeling pretty good now.

We have started our home improvement projects. We will be really busy for the next couple of months so if I don't write very often, that's why. Our kitchen has been gutted and our basement has too. We have stuff stored in every room of the house and garage. It is a huge mess and I can't wait until it is finished. It is going to look so great when it is finished! After the basement is done then I will start on Ethan's room. Not much time and so much to do. Mostly it will involve painting for both of us.

Well, I know this is short but I must get ready to leave for work. So I will try to write again soon.

Hope you are all well, Love you,

Kelley & Dwaine

5 comments:

Adoption Momma said...

Beautiful baby! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys.

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing your pic! Only a few more months to go. Unfortunately getting bigger goes with the territory, but it goes away pretty fast and is all well worth it :)

Good luck on all those home improvement projects. We're working on some ourselves.

Take it easy...don't overwork! Hope to see you at our May get-together! We miss you!

demetrisfamily said...

That has got the be the clearest ultrasound pic that I've ever seen! Adorable!! Love the name Ethan and how wonderful that Ryleigh will have a big brother to look after her!

Nancy (CCAI Jan./Feb. LID group)

Marcy Dunaway said...

He is soooo cute! That is an amazing picture! You are in my daily prayers!
Marcy

EE said...

What an adorable baby!
Found your blog through Rose.
I have a Reilly...she's 11.
Congrats!!!