Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Slightly different plans...

Well, guess what? I'm not going to sugar coat it and I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm just going to come right out and tell you right away. Ready? Here goes...



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




That's right, the rabbit died! I can't believe it and neither can Dwaine! Can you tell I'm a little excited?! I'm using a lot of exclamation points! I just found out for sure today because I had a blood test yesterday. I am about 5 weeks along and should be due around the middle of August. That will be a hot one for sure!

After two doctors told us that pregnancy was not possible for us, the miracle of all miracles happened. It truly is a miracle. I do believe that for sure. I never dreamed it would be possible. We are still going through with our adoption, we will have two children just like we wanted in the first place. They will be about the same age.

Now the next news which I have just been cleared to tell you all is that my brother is expecting also. Stacy is pregnant and is due in May. Our children will be about 3 months apart. That is the coolest thing ever and I can't help but think how excited our parents would be if they were here. They would be grandparents from both children at the same time. I wish they were here.

Well, I have more people to tell so I need to get going, I will keep you posted...

Kelley

11 comments:

epin said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I wish you much happiness and an easy pregnancy.

Epin (from the Jan/Feb CCAI group)

Unknown said...

I believe in miracles..How absolutely wonderful. God is awesome! Congrats to your whole family!!!Looking forward to reading more

Brandi said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!

I'm SO EXCITED for you, Kelley! That's awesome that you & Dwayne will be able to fulfill your dream of having 2 children.

CONGRATS & keep us posted (often) throughout the next 8 months.

Tamara said...

Do I need to say it a third time? I think so. Congrats!

Thank goodness you celebrate with HuHot because that you can still have when pregnant, if it agrees with you. :)

Laurie said...

Woo-hoo! That is just awesome, Kelley!

Congrats!

Laurie

Laurie said...

Woo-hoo! That is just awesome, Kelley!

Congrats!

Laurie

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I am SO happy for you and Dwaine and wish you a wonderful and easy pregnancy!!!

Seriously...OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelley & Dwaine God could not have found a more deserving couple for His special gift. We are so happy for you and I am always willing to babysit!
love memaw Kim and PawPaw Gary

Anonymous said...

I think the thing that excites me the most about this pregnancy is that you still intend to go through with your adoption! I am so happy that you were able to get pregnant and to be blessed with such a miracle, but I am so proud that you still intend to bless another baby with her own miracle as well. You two will be the best parents - and I owe you in babysitting deeds as well, so feel free to call on us any time, Zackary will love the new babies!!!

Chris and Julie said...

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Julie & Chris
(CCAI Jan/Feb Group)

Teresa =) said...

Kelley -

Congratulations! Being the mother of a bio daughter and an adopted son, I can tell you that you're in for a lifetime of crazy fun and lots of love...your heart may just burst with it!!

I am truly happy for you and your husband!!!!

Teresa =)
(CCAI Jan/Feb LID Group)