Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

Pictures and thoughts on my birthday




Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post a couple of pics since I am downloading from my camera.






This is a picture of my favorite guys when David was home for Labor Day.




And here is a picture of Iris. She is a sweet dog.


Today is my birthday. The big 4-0. I can't believe I'm 40. I don't feel 40. I don't really want to be 40. I think back to when I was in college and realize that it was half of my lifetime ago. I can't believe it. One of my best friends from college passed through Columbia last week and we met him out for dinner. I haven't seen him in years. We talked about our college days as if they happened a couple of years ago. Now we are 40. Man, that is huge! I am old! The only good thing is that Dwaine will be 50 in a couple of weeks. That makes me not feel quite so old....


2 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy birthday to you!

What is that adage: count you age in friends, not years? Definitely one to live by. I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your week off with Dwaine!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!