Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

I've been tagged....a long time ago.

Well, I have been tagged by my friend Heather in Philly to do this survey. Heather is one of my on-line adoption friends whom I have actually had the pleasure to meet while we were in New Jersey. She has the same log in date that we do. She tagged me several weeks ago but I keep forgetting to write so here goes...

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 5 YEARS AGO (10 years was not a good place in my life)

  1. I had moved into my own home that I bought by myself. My condo I loved.
  2. Living the single life and spending a lot of time with friends
  3. Made a trip to San Francisco to visit family and friends.
  4. Worked 2 jobs. The job I work at now and a part time job and Columbia Regional Hospital
  5. Did not know my husband yet. Pouty

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY this one's easy.

  1. Chips (any kind)
  2. Chocolate (any kind)
  3. Movie popcorn
  4. Ice cream
  5. Pistachios

5 SONGS I KNOW THE LYRICS TO

  1. My highschool fight song. (amazing because I graduated over 20 years ago)
  2. My college fight song. (I think I can remember the words)
  3. All of the songs that were in my wedding
  4. The words to "Oklahoma" (my husband and his sons will get a kick out of that one) ROTFL
  5. "I can't help myself" by the Four Tops. I have it programmed in my phone as Dwaine's ringtone.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

  1. I would make sure my little brother was set for life.
  2. I would donate money to our church.
  3. I would make sure all of Dwaine's kids were set for life.
  4. I would buy a completely frivolous car that would make people think I were going through a mid-life crisis.
  5. We would both retire so we could raise our daughter by ourselves without the need for daycare.

5 BAD HABITS

  1. I am completely OCD about keeping the house clean.
  2. I am too anxious and worry about a lot of things that I shouldn't worry about.
  3. I chew on my fingernails when I am nervous.
  4. I make excuses not to work out.
  5. Obsessing over how long the wait will be with our adoption.

5 THINGS I LOVE TO DO

  1. Go to the movies with Dwaine.
  2. Go out to eat with Dwaine.
  3. Go on vacation and travel with Dwaine.
  4. Go for coffee with Dwaine
  5. Anything else having to do with Dwaine.

5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN

  1. My hair permed!!! How awful, someone should have told me...
  2. Polyester pants. That should tell you how old I am.
  3. A belly button ring. Yeah, yeah, I had one. Now I have a gut instead so I don't think I will be wearing one of those again.
  4. Anything spandex.
  5. Anything that has a 70's look. I hated it in the 70's so why would I want to wear it again.

5 OF MY FAVORITE TOYS

  1. My ipod. I really love that thing.
  2. My brother's GPS. We bought it for him for Christmas and that thing is the coolest thing ever!
  3. My dogs. Does that count as two things?
  4. Our lawnmower. I know that sounds really lame but we got a new one and I like to mow.
  5. My computer. It is so amazing what technology has become.

There ya go. That took a lot of thought. I think I will tag Shelby, Marcy and Tamara D.

Have a good week, everyone.

Kelley









4 comments:

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Those are great answers!

Tamara said...

A lot can happen in 5 years, can't it? I was going to put my new vacuum on my list, which is kinda up there with a lawnmower I think. ;)

Marcy Dunaway said...

Thanks for tagging me Kelley....glad I stopped by to see you! I will get right on this so you will have to stop by and see me!
Hope you are having a marvelous weekend! :)
Marcy

Marcy Dunaway said...

Happy 6 month LID-versary! Six months down!
Marcy