Ethan

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've been thinking...

I have been thinking about the long wait ahead. Here's what we are going to do to pass the time.



  • Installing new kitchen cabinets

  • Remodeling the basement and adding a bedroom downstairs where Ryan will sleep. We will also install a massive closet and a shower downstairs. The baby will stay in Ryan's old room

  • Fixing up the baby's room (in pink of course)

  • Travelling - which we all know you can't do very easily with a toddler.

  • A lot of reading

  • A lot of eating out

  • A lot of dates on Saturday nights

  • Going to movies other than those that have Disney themes

I figure there will be almost 2 years worth of time to take up while we are waiting. I have been doing a lot of reading about China and the culture. Very interesting. I have also met some new friends along the way. There are a few other couples that I have gotten to know on-line who are using the same agency and social worker we are using. We all also have log-in dates that are within 6 months of each other. I figure when we get back, our daughters will be the same age and maybe even attend the same school.


Also, since we have started this blog, if you haven't figured out by now, we are going to name her Rileigh. I thought Riley was too plain and some boys have that name also. I thought it might be a better name for a girl if we mix up the spelling a little bit. However Dwaine likes the spelling Ryleigh better. I think I agree. What do you all think? You can all vote on it.


Until later...

Kelley & Dwaine


No comments: